Monday’s for me, are all about experimenting with different ingredients, and flavors, in my cozy kitchen! Last week, when I was at the organic store, I picked up a few chestnut pumpkins, to try out. Well darlings, this mouth-watering veggie perfectly complimented my exceptionally pleasing, oven roasted vegetables!
I roughly chopped some potatoes, added a few cauliflower florets, and a couple of sweet potatoes, for a pop of color, then drizzled a bit of my garlic infused olive oil, which I absolutely love, over the veggies, along with a few fresh thyme sprigs, for some extra flavor!
My oven roasted vegetables are one of our favorite side dishes, at home, because they’re super easy to make, and only take 5 minutes to prepare, before they’re roasting away in the oven!
What You’ll Need
- 2 Potatoes
- 2 Onions
- 8 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Chestnut Pumpkins
- 10 Cauliflower Florets
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 6 fresh Thyme Sprigs
- Drizzle of my Infused Olive Oil
1. Preheat the oven to 392 degrees F (200 C), then, cut the chestnut pumpkins in half, and remove the seeds, with a spoon. Roughly slice them into quarters, and place them in a bowl.
2. Next, slice the potatoes and sweet potatoes into rough cubes, then peel and roughly chop the garlic cloves, and onions. Break the cauliflower florets into smaller pieces, and add all the veggies to the bowl.
3. Add sea salt and black pepper, to taste, along with a drizzle of my garlic infused olive oil, and a few sprigs of fresh thyme, and give it a good mix!
4. Finally, place all that goodness onto a tray, lined with baking paper, and pop it into the oven until the potato cubes are nice and soft, this should take around 30 – 45 minutes, depending on your oven. When ready, take them out and dig in!
Don’t forget to pin it for later! 🙂
So, have you decided what sweet treat you’re going to whip up, for dessert? My Ultimate Chocolate Chestnut Tart has a light chestnut filling, plus, it’s refined sugar free, gluten free, and completely vegan! 🙂
Until next time,
Have A Bright Day xx
6 thoughts on “Oven Roasted Vegetables With Infused Olive Oil”
This sounds sensational – particularly with that garlic infused oil.
Thank you Kate! It’s such a great flavor enhancer, and literally takes 5 minutes to make 🙂
Oh my, these veggies look absolutely perfect. I’d be happy with just a big plate – a very big plate – of these, and nothing else!
Gorgeous photos too!
Thank you Nico! 🙂 Haha I’m glad you like it xx
Roasted vegetables is my go to quick dinner, never tried it with infused oil before so thanks for the tip!
You’re welcome Pretty 🙂